Proven experience in an increasingly complex development process
Redstone currently utilizes more than 60 years of development experience in the acquisition and development of Vermont properties. We focus on under-performing properties in Vermont that have significant upside potential. This added value can be realized through a prudent capital improvement program, professional leasing, and property management.
Our commercial and residential development services include site selection, planning, permit acquisition, design development, construction, marketing, and obtaining favorable financing.
Our project portfolio includes:
- Award-winning historic rehabilitation of The Shelburne Inn in Shelburne, VT
- Award-winning renovation of The Hall Block at 210 College Street in Burlington, VT
- Creative infill such as the Marble Works Residences condominium complex in Middlebury, VT (recipient of a 2007 Smart Growth Award from Smart Growth Vermont)
- Adaptive re-use of the O.L. Hinds building in downtown Burlington which now houses 15 residential loft condominiums
- Repositioning industrial properties such as the former Specialty Filaments building at Pine & Howard Streets in Burlington, now home to Lake Champlain Chocolates and Dealer.com; the former Gardeners Supply warehouse in Winooski, now known as Riverworks; the former Bouyea-Fassetts bakery in South Burlington, now home to Country Home Products